It's that time again folks. Linkdump time!
When someone commits code that breaks a test to your project.
- Mimic - Using unicode to create tragedy - Troll your friends hard using this nifty tool
- Motivational Lizard is here to motivate you
- Concourse for CI
- Deep thoughts on data - distributed data and consistency
- Command line PostgreSQL - working efficently with psql
- Python vs. R vs. Cobal - which is the best for Data science? - Hint - its not Cobal
- Isotope11 wins Birmingham Technology Small Business of the Year
- MIT Uses WiFi technology to detect people through walls
- GL React - troduction to WebGL in React and functional programming concept and showcases made with gl-react and gl-react-native
- José proposes
Mini ferret ball pit
Josh Adams is a developer and architect with over eleven years of professional experience building production-quality software and managing projects. Josh is isotope|eleven's lead architect, and is responsible for overseeing architectural decisions and translating customer requirements into working software. Josh graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) with Bachelor of Science degrees in both Mathematics and Philosophy. He runs the ElixirSips screencast series, teaching hundreds of developers Elixir. He also occasionally provides Technical Review for Apress Publishing, specifically regarding Arduino microprocessors. When he's not working, Josh enjoys spending time with his family.