Holy crap might as well stop pretending these are going to be weekly. Still, here's some awesome stuff:
- Chief O'Brien at Work
- Jule Thiefe RE-EMF Charger - charge any battery
- The structure of THE-multiprogramming system - E.W. Dijkstra
- D.C. Circuits in F# - This is awesome and I want to reproduce it for learning
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics
- John von Neumann's first paper laying out the von Neumann architecture
- A Software Developer's Reading List
- Peek - take a peek into your rails application
- Descent rewritten on Unreal Developer Kit - This made me cry tears of joy
- riak_core is an erlang application to use to write well-behaved distributed applications. Is used to build riak.
- ex_midilib - I ported an existing erlang lib to elixir, for parsing and playing midi files. Fun read.
Josh Adams is a developer and architect with over eleven years of professional experience building production-quality software and managing projects. Josh is isotope|eleven's lead architect, and is responsible for overseeing architectural decisions and translating customer requirements into working software. Josh graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) with Bachelor of Science degrees in both Mathematics and Philosophy. He runs the ElixirSips screencast series, teaching hundreds of developers Elixir. He also occasionally provides Technical Review for Apress Publishing, specifically regarding Arduino microprocessors. When he's not working, Josh enjoys spending time with his family.