Righto. It's been a while. Let's get to it:
- kinesis advantage if you have rsi and want to feel like an idiot who can't type, this is the keyboard for you! I just got one...
- Weekend Reading - Phone Booths this is a blog I look forward to every week
- resource_kit - api creation toolkit
- burn - make nes roms with a ruby dsl
- peco - interactive filtering tool
- Learn to think like an android developer
- scuttle - a sql and arel editor
- My history with forth and stack machines
- Terraform - a tool for building, combining, and launching infrastructure
- p5js - the next iteration of processing in js
- The First Few Sips - Richard Bishop speaking on getting hooked on Elixir at ElixirConf
- async programming with goroutines in ruby
- js-seed - our very own Seth Messer created a starting point for js projects
- BEAM Toolbox - categorized packages for use in Elixir, Erlang, LFE, etc.
- How animated gif selfies fixed our team's morale
Josh Adams is a developer and architect with over eleven years of professional experience building production-quality software and managing projects. Josh is isotope|eleven's lead architect, and is responsible for overseeing architectural decisions and translating customer requirements into working software. Josh graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) with Bachelor of Science degrees in both Mathematics and Philosophy. He runs the ElixirSips screencast series, teaching hundreds of developers Elixir. He also occasionally provides Technical Review for Apress Publishing, specifically regarding Arduino microprocessors. When he's not working, Josh enjoys spending time with his family.