I just came across this tool, called git-dude. It's a simple git plugin that lets you watch certain git repositories, and it will post a message using libnotify or growl when there are new commits or branches. It's a really basic tool, and if nothing else the shell code is really a fun read. Check it out, it's useful.
- Facade Pattern Example
- Linkdump of Awesome Stuff #24
- The Bitcraze Crazyflie is the best quadcopter ever
- Update v1.0.1: Quickly get a fresh ubuntu install ready for ruby dev
- Build your own web framework with Rack and Ruby - Part 1
- Linkdump of Awesome Stuff #23
- Quickly get a fresh ubuntu install ready for ruby dev
- It's a bird! It's a plane? No! It's Meteor coming to destroy your old ways.
- Linkdump of Awesome Stuff #22
- Fix your Python 2.7.4 MAXREPEAT ImportError issues