- Josh Adams
A bit more about Josh
I am a CTO / Principal / Lead Developer
Josh Adams is a developer and architect with over eleven years of professional experience building production-quality software and managing projects. Josh is isotope|eleven's lead architect, and is responsible for overseeing architectural decisions and translating customer requirements into working software. Josh graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB) with Bachelor of Science degrees in both Mathematics and Philosophy. He also occasionally provides Technical Review for Apress Publishing, specifically regarding Arduino microprocessors. When he's not working, Josh enjoys spending time with his family.
Recent Blog Posts
So git has a helper script. You can do:
git web--browse some/file.rb
That will open that file remotely in the configured web browser. Bydefault this is firefox. You can change it to chrome with:
git config --global web.browser google-chrome
If you use...Keep on reading ›
- Base64 encoding has a fixed point this is just crazy, so happy :D
- Jently will make Jenkins run tests on github pull requests and update...
- Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter is amazing
- Twitter released Flight, an event-driven web framework
- Antichamber is one of the most entertaining looking games I've seen lately :) Haven't played it yet though.